please read my first post as a precursor to reading my future journal entries.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

beds.

This is kind of a weird post.

Oh I am so thankful I have a good mattress.

Timothy and I have been through the ringer when it comes to mattresses. We have been through three sets in our seven years of marriage. Tossing. Turning. Just no bueno.

Several months ago we weren't willing to make another mattress mistake. We sold the farm to get the right one, for reals.

Now instead of getting one amazing night's sleep about once a month. I get an amazing night sleep nearly every single night. The only nights I don't it is because it is due to insomnia from the meds or a racing mind, but usually, and before this last rough month, I got an amazing night sleep every. single. night. Good, deep, meaningful sleep. I never had to wonder if my emotions were due to lack of sleep, and that was really nice. One thing checked off the trigger list. I never had one single regret about this bed and still don't.

We got the Latex Bliss pure natural Beautiful mattress. Something like that. And we splurged and got the adjustable frame. The mattress was the essential part. But man, that adjustable frame is sweet. We lift our head a little bit, our feet a little bit. Once you sleep that way you can never go back. If you don't want to get caught in an adjustable frame trap, never let a salesman demo it for you. hahaha

Anyway, I'm just so grateful to be getting good, meaningful sleep nearly every night. I'm so thankful to have had the means to get a good mattress and to have made it a financial priority. I know it is a great blessing.