please read my first post as a precursor to reading my future journal entries.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

frazzled.

Man, I feel so broken.

It's like I'm an experiment. Well I am.

Try this med. Nope. Try that med. Nope.

This med: $180 down the drain. Put me into deep depression I'm still recovering from.

This med: $150 down the drain. Don't try it because of what the other one did, but I had already filled it.

This med: Try it. We'll see.

This med: Try it to stabilize your mood: I'm in depressive phase, brain fog, body aches, super sleepy.



AGH!!!!!!!!



And people are talking to me like I'm crazy. I guess I am.

I'm not suppose to be so agitated about this. I'm not suppose to be so worried about that. I'm not suppose to be so depressed about this. I'm not suppose to be so nervous about that.



I was normal like the rest of them at one point, right?